Três Benefícios sem Pagar Mais!
Leadership & Management
Conducted in English, this course prepares social change agents to help solve conflicts, develop leadership strategies and manage people, businesses and sustainable environments.
The course features theoretical classes and practical workshops that help develop effective leaders that are skilled in understanding and dealing with the inconscientized emotions, intentions and values that have a negative impact on personal and professional activities.
The course is intended for those who are looking to improve their work environments and professional and personal lives. The skills learned here will help innovative leaders to motivate and influence people and society in an ethical and positive way.
Who should do this post-grad course?
- Those who seek career advancement, new challenges, better communication skills, more effective relationships at work and home;
- Those who desire enhanced leadership skills for improved international communication as well as a deeper understanding of other cultures;
- Those who need to develop their communication and leadership resources to be more effective in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Develop your career
- Increase your productivity
- Augment your personal and professional relationships
- Improve your communication and leadership skills
- Increase your social awareness
- Improve your health and psychological balance
- Increase your income
The foundations of Analytical Trilogy and its applications:
- The study of emotional competencies and their impact on leadership
- Socio-therapy and integral health
- A study of the pathology of power and socio-therapy
- The principles of essential energy and sustainable technology
- Considerations of the development of human thought and philosophy and their impact on society
Corpo Docente e Coordenação
Professores doutores, mestres e especialistas, com notório conhecimento e experiência internacional, formados em Psico-Sócio-Terapia pela SITA – Sociedade Internacional de Trilogia Analítica (Psicanálise Integral de Norberto Keppe).