Find out what are the points that guide FATRI’s actions expressed in its Institutional Development Plan, which are linked to the institution’s teaching, research and extension policies, in a continuous dialogical relationship with the entire academic community.
Offer quality higher education in the areas of Arts, Theology and Environment and actively promote regional development.
I – to stimulate and encourage the development of culture, the scientific spirit and reflective thinking;
II – to educate students in their knowledge areas, fostering an environment of continuous education that facilitates career development and prepares them for expanded participation in improving Brazilian society;
III – to encourage scientific research that contributes to science and technology and provides a comprehensive understanding of man and his environment;
IV – to spread the vast cultural, scientific and technical treasury of knowledge that is humanity’s heritage through education, publications and all other forms of communication;
V – to awaken a permanent aspiration for cultural and professional enrichment that accesses the best past and present knowledge, and to stimulate corresponding action;
VI – to bring consciousness of the current problems in our globalized world and provide the specialized services that help the greater community find solutions;
VII – to promote outreach to the widest public possible, communicating the innovations and the cultural, scientific and technological benefits of the College’s research;
VIII – to contribute to reducing social and regional inequality and developing the relevant affirmative action that promotes equality and social inclusion.
• To conduct undergraduate degree programs in the arts, the environment and theology at the College’s main campus in Cambuquira, MG.
• To implement postgraduate courses in Cambuquira and at the College’s other post-grad centers, as well as at other K&P College-approved educational institutions in Brazil.
• To conduct extension activities that integrate theory and practice so that teaching quality and the professional profile of the graduate are improved.
• To introduce technological and methodological innovations that promote professional training to bring development in science, technology and in the country.
• Usamos cookies para garantir que oferecemos a melhor experiência em nosso site. Se você continuar a usar este site, assumiremos que está satisfeito com ele. Política de Privacidade